Thursday, November 13, 2008

Growing up too fast!




Paisley went in for her two month check. She weighed 10# 9oz and was 21 inches. For her weight she was in the 27% and for her height the 3%. She gets that from her Dad:) She had a bad ear infection I felt so bad because she hasn't had a fever or been fussy. Talon had one also. Poor kids.

Talon had his 3 year old check. He weighed 32# so he is in the 49% and he was 38.75 inches so th 65%. He got a flu shot and he is still limping. He is so funny and dramatic.

2 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Hey Ashley!
I found your blog! So cute! Your kids are adorable! :) I would love to invite you to our private blog also if you'll email me your email address so I can add you. email to codyandlacy@gmail.com
Hope to hear back from you soon!

Lacy, Cody, Mya, & the twins :)

Steph T. Nate said...

cute blog. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. I found it on Candice Davidsavors. Check us out @ http://bandsnate.blogspot.com/ I am missing those cute primary kids. They just made me laugh every week.